Get the Full Picture of Your 802.11 WLAN Traffic
The rapid proliferation of wireless technology requires new tools for professionals who deal with the deployment, maintenance, and security of WLANs. Meeting this need, TamoSoft introduces CommView for WiFi, a powerful wireless packet sniffer, network monitor, and protocol analyzer designed for WLAN administrators, security professionals, Wi-Fi engineers, network programmers... virtually anyone who wants a full picture of the 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac traffic.
Loaded with many user-friendly features, CommView for WiFi combines performance and flexibility with an ease of use unmatched in the industry. This application captures every packet on the air to display important information such as the list of access points and stations, per-node and per-channel statistics, signal strength, a list of packets and network connections, protocol distribution charts, etc. By providing this information, CommView for WiFi can help you view and examine packets, pinpoint network problems, and troubleshoot software and hardware.
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions and UDP data streams.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Generate customizable reports.
- Create, customize, and send your own wireless packets through your adapter to test firewalls, intrusion detection systems, or protocol compliance.
- Import and export packets in a number of formats.
CommView for WiFi requires Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (both 32- and 64-bit versions) and a compatible wireless adapter.
CommView for WiFi is brought to you by TamoSoft. TamoSoft develops cutting-edge security and network monitoring software for the Internet and Local Area Networks, providing clients with the ability and confidence to meet the challenges of tomorrow's technology. Keeping pace with the industry trends, we offer professional tools that support the latest standards, protocols, software, and hardware in both wired and wireless networks.