How to Get SupportBefore contacting us, please read the help file that comes with the product and the FAQs below. Your questions may have already been answered.
- TamoGraph Site Survey FAQ
- CommView FAQ
- CommView for WiFi FAQ
- NetResident FAQ
- SmartWhois FAQ
- Essential NetTools FAQ
General FAQs and White Papers
- Technical Support Policy: Detailed information on our support policy.
- Ordering FAQ: Read this document if you have questions about ordering, delivery, payment methods, etc.
- Refund Policy: Detailed information on our refund policy.
- Using CommView for WiFi or TamoGraph Site Survey on MacBook Computers: This short guide was written to help MacBook users utilize TamoSoft wireless 802.11 capture software on their notebooks running a Mac OS.
- Promiscuous Monitoring in Ethernet and Wi-Fi Networks (a PDF version is also available): This white paper examines the problems related to the deployment and usage of software-based network monitoring solutions in wired and wireless LANs. It demonstrates the methods of achieving network traffic visibility in various network configurations that include hubs, switches, routers, etc.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting VoIP Networks with a Network Analyzer (a PDF version is also available): This white paper includes VoIP basics, deployment and usage of a VoIP solution over both wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet) network infrastructures, guidelines on efficient monitoring and analyzing VoIP network traffic, troubleshooting various VoIP problems, etc.
- Feature Comparison for TamoSoft Network Monitoring Products: Use this chart to select the network monitoring product that meets your needs.
- Virus/Spyware/Adware/Malware FAQ: Read this document if your antivirus or antispyware software reports a false positive.
- Windows Vista Compatibility FAQ: Information on our products' compatibility with the Windows Vista operating system.
- Windows 7 Compatibility FAQ: Information on our products' compatibility with the Windows 7 operating system.
- Windows 8 Compatibility FAQ: Information on our products' compatibility with the Windows 8 operating system.
Contact FormsYou can submit your support request by using one of the forms listed below. We kindly request you not submit duplicate support tickets. One message is enough: we value every customer and reply to every query. If you do not receive a reply from us within 48 hours, it may mean that our message to you has been filtered out by spam filters, so please contact us again with your alternate
- Technical Support Contact Form
For technical questions and bug reports
- Registration Information Request Form
For lost registration info / serial number
- General Comments / Questions Form
For all other questions, comments, and queries
If you didn't receive your registration codes from us within 24 hours after you placed the order, please click here.