The VoIP analysis module is only available to VoIP license users or
evaluation version users who selected VoIP evaluation mode.
VoIP analyzer can be accessed through the
tab of the main application window, where real-time analysis of
captured packets is performed, or through the
window that should be used when you wish to perform post-capture
analysis of log files. VoIP analyzer works concurrently with packet
capture and displays results in real-time:
The information in the VoIP analyzer window is organized by several
categories. The category list is located on the pane and allows
selection and viewing of detailed analysis data that is displayed
in the right part of the window. The following categories are
– list of captured SIP 2.0 sessions.
– list of captured H.323 sessions.
– list of captured RTP streams.
– list of clients registered at the registration server and the
clients' registration history.
–list of workstations involved in VoIP data exchange.
list of errors registered during VoIP data exchange.
– logging configuration for captured VoIP data.
– report generation configuration, including the automatic
Please refer to
with Lists in VoIP Analyzer
for detailed information on how the data is arranged in VoIP